- Are you interested in working on organizational development projects that help business, nonprofits, and governmental agencies become more effective as reflective stakeholders in sustainability initiatives?
- Do you know how to map out and manage the knowledge of your communities of practice?
- Are you interested in asking new questions and crowdsourcing the response?
At Global Zen Sustainability we are scholar-practitioners that understand that innovation is a key aspect of sustainability and change. We offer social innovation services that help non-profits, businesses, social entrepreneurs, communities and organizations ways to sense make, future cast and learn about themselves, their customers and their communities. We offer these services to create knowledge and understanding for increased collaboration. We use cutting edge methodological skills to help do action research focus grouping, sustainability research and multi-party stakeholder sustainability investigations. Our social innovation services typically include:
- Action Research
- Focus Group Initiatives
- Future Casting
- Crowdsourcing Research
- Large-Scale Group Storytelling Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility White Papers